How do I log in to Libby (NH Downloadable Books)?
- *Tip: Blaisdell Memorial Library highly recommends to download the updated Overdrive app, called Libby, to your mobile device for seamless access to the Overdrive catalog.
- To log in to Libby, use your library card # and the 7-digit or 10-digit telephone number that is associated with your library account. You can customize your login information once you access your account, but your initial log in must be through your card/telephone #s. If you already have a Blaisdell Memorial Library card, but are having difficulty accessing Overdrive, please email or call us and we would be happy to assist you!
What is the difference between the Overdrive app and the Libby app?
- Overdrive was the original app, however they developed a more user-friendly, efficient app called Libby. It is suggested the new users start with Libby. Current Overdrive users are advised to complete their current loans on the Overdrive app, then download and use the Libby app in the future.
How do I borrow and download ebooks to my mobile device?
- Libby ebook Help
- *Tip: Determine which device you will be reading eBooks on and use the link above to assist with getting started.
How do I borrow and download audiobooks to my mobile device?
- Libby Audiobook Help
- *Tip: Determine which device you will use to listen and use the link above to assist with getting started.